The toolbar we ended up with was a mix of pipeline tools specific to CoSA's workflow & operations, and some generic "every AE artist would definitely benefit from these" tools.
Some of this functionality provided methods to:
- Set up shots, ingesting plates & building project folders, comps, and directories as needed
- Batch-build shots, to do the above for whole sequences at once
- Handle project and file versioning, according to the studio's naming conventions
- Automatically prerender specific project elements
- Send jobs to the studio's Deadline-based render farm